Monday, November 16, 2009

Things I nearly forgot today

* To get out of bed.

* To wake up, once I got out of bed. It took a few extra hours.

* Today is Monday. Crap.

* To finish writing my statement of purpose for grad school apps. I've had that 95% complete for way too long.

* To do other stuff with my grad school apps.

* What I'm doing here.

* To avoid tvtropes.org like the plague.

* What we're doing for our stats project. Luckily, one of my group members remembered! (The other found out for the first time today, I am pretty sure.)

* That I needed to pick up my sister after I got done with the stats group meeting.

* That ice cream doesn't actually count as dinner, no matter how much I want it to.

* To eat dinner. (Fried rice from home, plus Sriracha, eventually!)

* To do laundry. No, wait, put that under things that I actually did forget.

* To update this blog.

1 comment:

Kiriska said...

Forgetting is troublesome sometimes. This morning I forgot that I had intended to sleep a little before my 8am class, but oh well. I mean, I guess being awake from 6pm one day to 2pm the next day, getting a four hour nap, and then planning to stay up all night again isn't THAT bad. 8D